Terms of Service
Thank you for using our Services. By using our Services and interacting with our digital operations, including our Sites, Apps, social media and digital advertising, you signify your consent to these Terms and our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to these Terms and Privacy Statement, you may not use or access the Services in any manner.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to these Terms (including our Privacy Statement).
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
The Services are owned and operated by us. Except as otherwise permitted by these Terms, no material from the Services or any Site or App owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us may be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may print one hard copy or download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use.
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on our Services. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account, and you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others.
This website shall not be responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of your password, with or without your knowledge, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this website for losses incurred by this website or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
• allows us to accurately and properly pay for ads placed on our behalf (e.g., an ad that led you to purchase or download one of our products) and get paid when you see an ad on our Services;
• helps prevent you from repeatedly seeing the same ads;
helps select and display targeted ads or other content on your computer or device (such as on a site or social networking service you are visiting or a mobile application you are using) that may be of interest to you; and
• helps us measure and analyze interactions with our ads and Services.
We also may collect information about your use of our Services, such as the time you spend using the Site or App, the number of times you return, whether you click-through, open, or forward links, e-mails, and ads, and other Service usage data. These technologies, such as cookies, also allow us to keep track of your order as you shop on our Site or App, to make our Site better, to enable our Services to function, to maintain your preferences and settings, to provide enhanced features, to combat fraud, to recognize registered users when they visit, and to provide registered users with information and advertising that is more relevant to them.
For more information concerning our privacy practices and your rights, please see our Privacy Statement (which is incorporated as part of this agreement).
CONTENT POSTED OR SUBMITTED BY YOU
Certain pages on the Services may allow you to post text, photographs, videos, audio, or other content ("Content"). Unless otherwise specified on a particular Site or App, you may only post Content to the Services if you are a resident and are thirteen (13) years of age or older. If you are a minor, you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian before you post any Content to the Services. You may only post Content that you created or which the owner of the Content has given you permission to post.
If Content includes the name, likeness, signature or other identifiable characteristics associated with any person other than yourself (“Third Party Persona”), you must have permission from that person or, if that person is a minor, permission from that person's parent or legal guardian, before you post the Content including the Third Party Persona. You may be required to provide proof of such permission to this website. You may not post or distribute Content that is illegal or that violates these Terms. By posting or distributing Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that:
• you own all the rights to the Content or are authorized to use, display and distribute the Content to the Services; and
• the Content does not and will not infringe any patent, copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or any other third-party right, and does not violate any law or regulation.
CONTENT POSTED BY OTHER USERS
this website is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Services. Under no circumstances shall this website be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Services.
If you become aware of misuse of the Services by any person, please contact this website by email. If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
USE OF SERVICES
Impersonation of others, including a this website employee or representative, or another user or individual is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Services any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
You may not upload commercial content on the Services or use the Services to solicit others for any other commercial online service or other organization.
The Sites are general purpose sites and are not targeted towards children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not permit children under 13 to have accounts.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, limited privilege to access and use the Sites solely for your personal, non-commercial use. This privilege does not include any resale or commercial use of the Sites. We may revoke your access and use of a Site at any time (including if you violate these Terms), and nothing herein constitutes a representation that the Sites will be available to you for your access or use.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
From time to time, a Site, App or Service may contain links to and/or functionality interacting with third party sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us. All such links and/or functionality are provided solely as a convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by us. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other site or in the data collection, sharing or protection practices of such site. We do not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other site; any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such sites; or any results that you may obtain from using such sites. We also do not guarantee that links and/or functionality provided by third parties will be available or error-free, uninterrupted, free from viruses and/or unauthorized access, or otherwise meet your requirements.
IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITES, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ACTIVITIES PROHIBITED ON THE SERVICES
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Services. this website reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in this website's sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Using the Services for any purpose in violation of laws or regulations;
• Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
• Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by this website in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
• Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by this website in its sole discretion;
• Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
• Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
• Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
• Posting anything that may be "spam," as determined by this website in its sole discretion;
• Impersonating another person when posting Content;
• Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
• Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
• Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
• Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which, in the sole discretion of this website, exposes this website or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
• Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
Purchasing for resale purposes or purchasing using freight forwarding services.
This website reserves the right, but is not obligated, to do any or all of the following:
• Investigate an allegation that any Content posted on the Services does not conform to these Terms and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the Content;
• Remove Content which is abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform with these Terms;
• Terminate a user's access to the Services upon any breach of these Terms;
• Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Services; and
• Edit or delete any Content posted on the Services, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
If you believe any Content on the Services infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from this Site or App by contacting this website as set forth below and providing the following information:
• Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy of the work or the location (e.g., URL or page within the App) of an authorized version of the work, together with information regarding any copyright registration you own for the work you believe to be infringed.
• Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material you believe constitutes an infringement.
• Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
A statement that you have “a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”.
A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, this website reserves the right to terminate in appropriate circumstances, subscribers and account holders of the Services who are repeat infringers.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND TIME FOR FILING
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL this website BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WIDGETS OR PRODUCTS, EVEN IF this website OR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES OF this website HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY, OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THE TERMS AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SITES OR APPS, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED BY OR THROUGH THE SITES OR APPS, OR CONTENT MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE DATE THE PARTY ASSERTING THE CLAIM FIRST KNOWS OR REASONABLY SHOULD KNOW OF THE ACT OR OMISSION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM; AND THERE SHALL BE NO RIGHT TO ANY REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM NOT ASSERTED WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD.
THIS SECTION APPLIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
As a condition of use of the Services, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless this website, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively, the "Service Providers") from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of the Services or any Widget, including any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a violation of these Terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Services using your account.
All orders placed through the Services are subject to this website's acceptance. this website may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, this website shall issue you a refund.
We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order was submitted and accepted). In the event that a product sold is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, this website reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment method charged. If your payment method has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, this website shall issue a credit to your payment method account.